KEYLIFE INDUSTRIAL FABRIC

0086-558-8639662 info@silsea.com

KEYLIFE INDUSTRIAL FABRIC

Around 90% of the phosphoric acid produced globally is used in the manufacture of mineral-based fertilizers. The remaining 10% is food grade phosphoric acid, which is predominantly used to acidify food and beverages. The phosphoric acid extraction process typically includes further purification stages to extract harmful impurities. By using Keylife filters, we will help you find the most cost-effective solution and optimum balance between acid quality, product yield, service life of filter media and filtration performance.
 
Consider, the next healthy meal you and your family eat, it has highly likely been prepared with vegetables, fruits or cereals grown in soil containing fertilizer made from the Phosphoric Acid, that has been extracted using Keylife products!  
 
Our vacuum belt filters and rotary pan filters are designed for high performance operation in a wide range of industries such as mining & minerals, fine chemicals, food and beverage and waste water treatment.
PREVIOUS:A New Range of Filter Media from Keylife
NEXT:Keylife awarded for the supply of tailings dewatering projects

RELATED POSTS



Skype

WhatsApp

QQ
Email me

Mail to us